Real Estate Paralegal / West Palm Beach
A global building materials company has an immediate need for a Paralegal who will be responsible for supporting Real Estate activities to accomplish strategic planning and execution of aligning the company’s U.S. operations with their need for real estate – including dispositions, acquisitions and leasing.
- Bachelor’s degree or better.
- Paralegal certification from an accredited real estate paralegal education program.
- Minimum of five years of experience as a real estate paralegal.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize work assignments, and maintain high quality performance with varied deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Self-starter who is adept at working in a team environment.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet software, word processing software, database software.
- Knowledge of procedures related to recording documents and civil process.
- Contract expertise related to real estate and leasing transactions.
- Strong research skills – ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Analytical skills – ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; and to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Reasoning skills – ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Problem solving – ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; skillfully gathers and analyzes information.
- Strong oral communications skills – ability to communicate effectively across broad functional and organizational lines; listens and obtains clarification; responds well to questions; is able to communicate in a courteous, effective, and professional manner.
- Strong written communications skills – ability to write and proofread reports, business correspondence and emails clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; able to read and interpret written information.
- Ability to demonstrate impeccable integrity in confidential matters.
If you or someone you know is interested in additional information, please reach out to John at firstname.lastname@example.org, Alaina at email@example.com, Sydney at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us below with your resume to get started. No documents or information will be submitted or shared without approval and all submittals are held in strictest confidence.
#HWRLegal #legaljobs #jobs #jobannouncement #jobalert #jobforyou #jobhunt #jobavailable #work #job #helpwanted #paralegallife #paralegals #paralegal #paralegaljobs #paralegalservices #realestateparalegal #fljobs #floridajobs #floridalaw