Fiduciary Administrator (Paralegal) / Boca Raton
Title: Fiduciary Administrator
Large International Law Firm seeks a Fiduciary Administrator to assist with all aspects of estate administration in its Boca Raton office. Under the direction of attorneys, the candidate will marshal and liquidate estate assets, assist with obtaining assets valuations, prepare federal and state estate tax returns, prepare Probate Court filings, fund trusts, review accountings, prepare cash reconciliations proposed asset distributions and coordinate administration matters with clients and their advisors. It will be a hybrid schedule of office & remote work.
* Bachelor’s degree combined with a minimum of five years’ law firm trust & estates experience preferably at a large law firm administering estates of high-net worth clients
* Accounting/finance background a plus
* Strong computer skills (excel proficient) required
* Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills are a must
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Ability to multitask and work in a very fast paced environment
* Must be available to expand schedule as needed
Please reach out to Sydney at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
#HWRLegal #paralegaljobs #fljobs #bocaraton #paralegal #paralegalservices #legaljobs #jobs #jobannouncement #jobalert #jobforyou #jobhunt #jobavailable #work #job