A national full-service business law firm is seeking Litigation Associates at the junior and senior levels with experience in contested foreclosures. FL Bar or willingness to sit for the next examination required. Candidates with a NY and/or NJ Bar license are encouraged to apply. If you or someone you know is interested in additional information, please reach out to John Williams at email@example.com or contact us.
- Heavily subsidized health insurance premiums
- Some health plans include Firm paid HSA contributions ranging from $600 and $1,200 annually
- Free dental insurance for employees and inexpensive options for dependents
- Free vision insurance for employees and inexpensive options for dependents
- Tax advantaged account options like Flexible Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Accounts
- Life Insurance, paid by the Firm
- Long-Term Disability Insurance, paid by the Firm
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) options from day one. Eligible for discretionary Firm matching contribution after 1 year of service.