Litigation Associate / Boston
A highly regarded, international law firm is seeking qualified candidates for an associate position within their Business Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group. The position will be based in Boston. Ideal candidates must have at least 3-5 years of prior associate-level experience in general litigation, handling hearings, depositions as well as drafting motions. The ideal candidate will possess: strong writing and oral communication skills, and an ability to learn new substantive legal topics as needed are required; Knowledge of federal and state court practice, experience preparing answers, motions and other routine filings; and have significant case management experience. Requirements include:
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
· Ability to attend hearings throughout Massachusetts;
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines;
· Strong organizational and matter management skills;
· Ability to work professionally and effectively with Clients, Partners, Associates and Support Staff;
· Ability to work effectively with others as part of a team;
· Familiarity with and ability to prepare basic and complex litigation documents;
· Familiarity with federal and state court procedural rules and practices;
· Clear and effective drafting skills;
· Juris Doctor; and
· Must be and remain licensed to practice law and in good standing in Massachusetts.
If you or someone you know is interested in additional information, please reach out to Sydney at email@example.com, Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.